Have you seen one of Oasis Energy’s field sales reps yet?
If you live in the Baltimore area you might see one soon.
Our salespeople are going door-to-door to spread the word about our new affordable 100% renewable electricity plans. Green energy from wind, solar, hydro and biomass! We will also have traditional electricity and natural gas plans available.
Clean electricity plans have been around for several years, but now Oasis Energy is breaking the mold and offering affordable plans. Depending on your electricity usage, our green energy plans cost around the same price or just a few dollars more a month than BGE’s traditional fossil fuel based electricity plans.
We understand many people are cautious when it comes to solicitors, so we’ve released the following information to make it easier to identify our reps, both by their appearance and actions.
How to spot an authorized Oasis Energy field representative.
The uniform varies depending on the weather.
1. Bright yellow jacket with an Oasis Energy logo on the left breast pocket.
2. Bright orange polo shirt with Oasis Energy logo on the left breast pocket.
3. White beanie style knit cap, or a baseball cap in black, khaki or white. All hats or caps worn by Oasis sales reps display the Oasis Energy logo in the center.
4. A Photo ID badge on a lanyard. This contains the reps name, photo, ID number, and Oasis Energy company information and contact information.
5. Oasis Energy reps will never claim to be from BGE or from the utility company.
6. During the sales process, our reps may ask to see your current utility bill and ask for your BGE account numbers, your Electric Choice ID / Gas Choice ID. This allows us to calculate savings, compare our service plans to your current plans, and to sign you up with Oasis Energy. (NOTE: Oasis Energy reps WILL NEVER ask for personal information such as social security numbers, date of birth, drivers license numbers, or any other personal information not found on your current utility bill.)
Your feedback is important to us.
If you have any compliments, complaints, concerns or suggestions regarding our field representatives soliciting in your area, please let us know. If you are concerned about possible scams, individuals impersonating our reps, or misrepresenting our company we certainly want to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment on this blog post, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-800-324-3046.